Here's what happens if you do:
*You must watch the entire video to earn points*
In his 94 years, Sir David Attenborough has seen more of the natural world than any other. With his new Netflix documentary sharing his thoughts on the future, people from the worlds of sport, film, TV, music, and natural history had the chance to ask him one burning question. The questions span everything from nature and climate change to his incredible career as a naturalist. True to form his answers are wise, knowledgeable, and incredibly charming.
Here's a full list of everybody featured:
- David Beckham
- Billie Eilish - Artist, Songwriter, Activist
- Marcus Rashford - Sportsperson
- Judi Dench
- Maisie Williams - Actress
- Asa Butterfield - Actor
- Kedar Williams - Stirling - Actor
- Trish Allison - Actress
- Isabella Gomez - Actress
- Sandesh Kadur - Wildlife Cameraman
- Sunil Gunathilake - Conservation Officer, Primates
- Sammy Munene, East African Wildlife Expert
- Will - WWF UK Youth Ambassador
- Iluuna Sørensen - Climate Activist & Arctic Angel
In this unique feature documentary, titled David Attenborough: A Life On Our Planet, the celebrated naturalist reflects upon both the defining moments of his lifetime and the devastating changes he has seen. On Netflix from October 4 2020, the film addresses some of the biggest challenges facing life on our planet, providing a snapshot of global nature loss in a single lifetime. With it comes a powerful message of hope for future generations as Attenborough reveals the solutions to help save our planet from disaster.
Note: You must watch the entire video to earn points.