It's no secret that we are in the midst of a mental health crisis, and it's clear that people all around the world are looking to break away from big pharma in search of more holistic healing.
In recent years, thousands of people have reported that microdosing has helped with their depression, insomnia, lack of focus and just a general sense of despair. It's even shown promise for physical conditions such as irregular periods, lyme disease, and migraines. It's true—microdosing holds incredible promise to help you feel more energized, happy, and healthy. But, if you want the results you're looking for, it's important that you find the right dose, the right protocol, and the right substance for you. Then, you'll want to track your results and optimize your routine.
Join the Movement and Earn 250 Points!
DoubleBlind just launched their Microdosing Course (sponsored by @drinkmudwtr) designed to answer your questions and support you along your journey. With your purchase, you'll get video lessons, written guides, 3 group coaching calls with microdosing educator Adam Bramlage (@flowstatemicro), and more. More than 4000 students have graduated from DoubleBlind's courses, and all the proceeds go back to funding their journalism to help further the psychedelic movement.
The course is now open! Here's what's included:
- 14 Video lessons: The Basics, The History of Microdosing, The Science, Shrooms, LSD, Macrodosing vs. Microdosing, Risks & Contraindications, Preparation, Microdosing for "Healthy Normals", Microdosing for Depression, Microdosing for Substance Use, Microdosing for Physical Conditions, Microdosing for Exercise and Athletics, and Integration
- 3 Live group coaching calls with microdosing teacher Adam Bramlage (@flowstatemicro)
- Written guides to accompany each topic
- Microdosing supply list
- Microdosing FAQs & Answers
- Additional resources for learning and support
- PLUS: Bonus webinar on The Science, Benefits, and Limitations of Microdosing with Dr. James Fadiman
*We work with DoubleBlind after you sign up to credit your points as quickly as possible. The fastest way to get your points is to forward your email receipt from DoubleBlind to email@example.com. Please allow 5-7 business days for your points to be credited.
*Propeller may receive a commission for products and services purchased through affiliate links on our site. Which helps us inspire activism and build movements for change.